• Announcements

• Talon

Greyforums Mascot ❤️   11/05/2017

I am proud to announce that the beautiful African grey, shown next to Greyforums on our home page is our beloved Sukei!  Our guardian angel KevinD has saved our grey family so that we may continue to share in the bond we have with our finds. This honor is well deserved, and I am thrilled to have Sukei as our Official Greyforums Mascot!  ♥️

Anyone notice the they're scrunched up?   It's very important that GreycieMae look her best.   Right now she has a flat forehead and an elongated beak.  This is no way a for a Greybie to look her best.  HAAAHAAHAAHAA

I love sitting on the complainer end!  We have these morons at work that their sole job seems to be to complain about the look and feel.  I usually want to tell them where to go.  We don't do too much front-end stuff so I only have to put up with it a little.   But this is fun!

• Haha 1

Well, Talon seems to think she looks tall & elegant...(much bigger than she is in real life)  so she's on board with her look!  LOL   xDxD

Perhaps GreycieMae needs to update her head-shots at the photographers...:P

• Thanks 1

Haven't found where to change my avatar yet but will update it when I find out how to :D

• Like 1

It's in the tutorial.

Go to your profile, click the little square box on the bottom left of your current avatar.  There you have the option to change it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Talon said:

It's in the tutorial.

Go to your profile, click the little square box on the bottom left of your current avatar.  There you have the option to change it.

All done! Was having problems with it yesterday (hence my post about it this morning) but I'm all sorted now. Woohoo!

27 minutes ago, SRSeedBurners said:

Alfie looks fabulous.  He didn't get hit with the forum squishy.

No I think he escaped being squished or stretched, but it was time for a new photo anyway. He made sure I got his good side!

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.