• Announcements

• Talon

Greyforums Mascot ❤️   11/05/2017

I am proud to announce that the beautiful African grey, shown next to Greyforums on our home page is our beloved Sukei!  Our guardian angel KevinD has saved our grey family so that we may continue to share in the bond we have with our finds. This honor is well deserved, and I am thrilled to have Sukei as our Official Greyforums Mascot!  ♥️

Hope is a baby Iranian Toughie high-flyer pigeon.  My breeder pair thought it was agood idea to just let this little one languish and began ignoring it in favor of his fat fatty sibling.  I found him/ her pretty much listless and on  the edge.  Wife decided she wanted him in the house.  I can gaurentee this is temporary. 

Wife named him Hope.  He sits above my workstation all day Hoping for his next feeding.  Hes starting to walk around a little.  A little preening, a little wing stretching.  We noticed in the last couple days he's starting to pay attention to us.  growing out of the pure baby instinct and starting to discover his new little world.

tmp_26580-20171018_1031071792487935.jpg

tmp_26580-20171018_102934338570355.jpg

• Like 2

Hope's naughty parents.  He's going to look like his Daddy - the light brown one in the middle.  Mommy is on the left.   The dark brown on the right is another kind of pigeon, not a Toughie.  Toughie's wear dinner vests!  :)

tmp_26580-20171018_110149393795012.jpg

• Like 2

Ok, ignore that previous post.   Apparently you can't edit after a set period...

Whooaaa....I'm trying bbcode and other options to see if I can downsize this preview...

• Like 3

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.