• Announcements

• Talon

Greyforums Mascot ❤️   11/05/2017

I am proud to announce that the beautiful African grey, shown next to Greyforums on our home page is our beloved Sukei!  Our guardian angel KevinD has saved our grey family so that we may continue to share in the bond we have with our finds. This honor is well deserved, and I am thrilled to have Sukei as our Official Greyforums Mascot!  ♥️
neoow

Alfie on his shelf

Alfie has claimed the two shelves in the living room as his, so when he's out of the cage all the ornaments come down and his cardboard boxes and toys go up. He then spends loads of time making it rain cardboard onto the sofa below. It's his favourite place to be!

IMG_20171022_183807.thumb.jpg.58bdaf41c12b459fb1737a95d1e93360.jpg

IMG_20171022_182857.thumb.jpg.569ba0b09edcfb1b7570872de4da0682.jpg

• Like 2

Well, if that's the case, I'd make those spots his permanently.  And an endless supply of cardboard shredding material.  Love a busy Grey!

• Like 2

By all means, that should be his full time  !!  B|

Very cute pics!!

• Like 1

My greys like either my cabinet doors, my lamp shades, boings or me.  Come to think it they perch wherever they choose! :D  Who's the boss around here anyway!!!O.o

• Like 1

Oh it's definitely his shelf. I clear the shelves of all my things and put his boxes up there before he comes out. Otherwise my stuff gets thrown across the room!
I have thought about hanging some toys around the shelves too - haven't gotten round to it yet because he's pretty content with just shredding boxes up there. He has a tree and toys the other side of the room on my desk so he flies over to that when he wants to beat the living snot out of something!

• Like 1

So cute.  I have a cardboard crazy grey as well.  He can make quite a mess in a short time.  Glad it's not raining down on my head!

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.