neoow

Can't edit profile/change avatar

Not urgent by any means but just thought I'd report that I was unable to edit my own profile to change my avatar yesterday. I stupidly didn't note the error received but it just seemed like I didn't have permission to do it.

Was just poking around looking at new features when I saw it so thought I'd update Alfie's photo with a better one. I'm in no rush to change it though and I may be the only one with the issue so this is definitely not a major issue!

I'll try it again later when I get home from work and will grab the error if I'm still having issues with it. :)

Oooh maybe something has already changed. I was able to get access to my profile on my mobile and update my cover photo.

I will test properly later today. Perhaps I should have tried it again before posting! Apologies!

I will test on PC and mobile this evening to see what I can access and change on my profile. Might have been a temporary blip last night. :)

No worries, as I said, we are tweaking out the bugs as we go.  Glad it finally worked. 

Seems to be working on PC and mobile now. Obviously just a temporary blip when I was having issues yesterday. :)

I now have a shiny new avatar!

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.