neoow

Thread title colour in activity feed clashes with background colour in 'red' theme

When I view the activity feed I cannot see the thread titles because the text colour is the same as the background colour. This means I often open up the same thread multiple times because I don't realise the posts are from the same thread.

So for example:

Huey

judygram replied to SRSeedBurners's topic in The GREY Lounge

That is actually amazing they get along so well, you got your hands full for the next week.

Looks like:

text.png.a57f469e4a4ae008ed46edbfcbe395b4.png

If there is any way to correct that, I'd be very grateful. :)

I'm not sure if this is an issue across all themes but it's definitely the case with the red theme for me.

• Like 2

I never even noticed that.   Looks like an issue with the Red Theme.  I switched the Christmasy theme (very nice btw) and the titles are visible.  

• Like 2

Yeah I think it's just the red theme too. I checked the halloween one and a blue one and neither had the same issue.

I like the red one best though, so I'll stick it out.

• Like 2

On 12/13/2017 at 2:39 AM, KevinD said:

I apologize, im sort of snowed in, ill take care of it when I get back

It's not urgent at all. I can deal with it. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. :)

Ok, I thought it was just the skin needed to be updated because I updated the base code.

Turns out this is a glitch in the skin. Ill have to turn it into the skin maker, and see if they can correct it.

If not, I can dig into the html code myself, but that will take some time.

These skin guys get paid well for a reason, css and html is a pain to pick through.

Im still out of town, but Ill look at it this weekend when I get back, the snow has cleared off the roads, I can drive back.

You folks in Ohio have it made, snow all the time LOL, however it does pose a problem when driving cross country..

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.