Acappella

Dorian's New Toy

Haha aw bless him. Looks like he's having so much fun!

Alfie loves cardboard too. I let him out of his cage the other day and he looked like he was going to fly to me. So I put my arm out and he flew straight at me... only to curve off at the last second to land on his shelf instead... where his cardboard box was....

• Like 3

Not sure how I missed this post.   I thought nothing gets past me.  Apparently one did.  I'm glad I caught it, that toy looks right up GreycieMae and Huey's alley.  Easy to make too.  I'm on it.

I make something kind of similar out of wood that I cut into thin slices.  But that requires busting out the miter saw.   Cardboard - much easier to deal with.

Edited by SRSeedBurners
  • Like 4

Here's another version of the cardboard toy I make for Dorian.  It uses more cardboard because I use smaller beads between the pieces.  I'm saving this one for when he goes to the bird sitter at the end of the month.  Should keep him busy for two days!

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Dorian can barely contain himself when he sees me making these toys.  He's usually on them before I get them hung lol.  Best things I've ever designed.

• Like 1

Alfie doesn't want to know me until he has demolished all of his boxes xD

Perhaps I should start getting creative and make something like this as well to give him a bit of variety in what he has to shred!

• Like 2