Jayd

Prayers Please...

They just sent Jay home from the hospital after a week's stay. His condition is critical but the doctors and staff were afraid of his contracting secondary illnesses. Jay has Congestive Heart Failure due to Asbestosis (Navy 1964), and is in final stage lung disease. He has been on oxygen 24/7 since 2015. They increased his oxygen dosage because he is having trouble breathing. I am beside myself...I know prayers sent his way would help so much. He loves you all and this forum so much and reading this forum is often the highlight of his day. Thank you! Maggie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Thank you Greywings...it brought a tear to our eyes...Appreciate the thoughts and prayers so much!! Maggie

• Like 2

My thoughts, prayers and love ❤️ to you both.  This is so heartbreaking...Jayd has such a wealth of information and always keeps our minds going thinking about what’s best for our fids.  Thank you Maggie for all you do and continued to do for Jayd, you are a true angel

• Like 3

He's about the same but his spirits are good...especially after reading your posts. Your positive thoughts and prayers have helped so much! Thank you all....I will post here as things change...Luv, Maggie

• Like 2

Hi all...(Maggie typing for Jay)...I am stable...I had to do a post :) I miss you all and thank you for your prayers. Love, Jay

• Like 3

Hey Jayd be strong.  I will be thinking of you and wish you the best.  As a person who has had an artificial aortic valve for 41 years, I pray for you, my friend. 

• Like 3

Thank you all its, peaceful at home, I have Maggie Joe and Salsa, and all of you.....:)

Edited by Jayd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Not a good day today,,, The Doctor took Jay off of Prednisone he has a real hard hard time breathing, even though he increased his oxygen intake.. Keep you informed...Love Maggie

• Sad 2

Hang in there will be thinking of you both all weekend. Sending love and support.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

,Thank you, I read your post to Jay:)

• Like 3

You know Jayd you are needed around here.  All you knowledge has helped oodles of new members and us established members as well.  So you get better you hear!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Luvparrots said:

You know Jayd you are needed around here.  All you knowledge has helped oodles of new members and us established members as well.  So you get better you hear!!!

How beautiful ..Brought tears to our eyes...love you..

• Like 3

Prayers for you both.  Be strong Jayd, we need you here more than you need us..love to you both. ❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Maggie, I know a little of what you are experiencing, watching Jay struggle for each breath.  Jay, use you strength for breathing..  Love and prayers.

Howardine  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jay and I both thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Jay is not doing very well. He has developed some short-term memory problems (expected) so whenever he can't remember, he researches again with my help. Example: I can be typing and am being told when I finished, he had something else to add but when I am done, he cannot remember for quite a while what he wanted to say. It frustrates him...the same goes when he talks to the doctor. He turns to me numerous times during the conversations and tells me to tell the doctor what happened since he forgot. Things are changing....will keep you all updated. Luv, Maggie

• Sad 2

Thank you sweetheart, Old friend...Jayd and Maggie:)

• Like 3

Oh Maggie, my heart goes out to both of you.  As I've learned myself, getting older takes guts, prayer, and perseverance.  Prayers for you both.

• Like 3