Ok folks, I have implemented KeyCAPTCHA in this updated version, and it is TOUGH for a bot to get by it.

If something does get by it, it will most likely be a human.

See if it cuts down on the spam.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Gosh I hope so, I usually come on to get rid of the spam that just seems to show up every day and I am leaving on Thursday for a cruise so someone else will have to deal with it so maybe there won't be any more of it, hope it helps.

• Like 2

Great! Thank you ileo!  I’ve been  here daily removing spam, no time left to post!  

• Like 2

Ok, I have added a question that needs to be answered, and added a hook for some AI protection. It is set to the highest level. 

Also updating the skin.

• Like 2

They're like the living dead.   They just keep coming.  The crap they spout makes absolutely no sense.  I can't fathom why some idiot out there creates these.

• Like 2

Thank goodness that was spam I was reading.  I haven't been online in a while and thought my brain was scrambled because I could not make heads nor tails of that rambling.  😋  Thank you to everyone working on keeping this forum going.  There is a lot of work behind the scenes and you all have busy lives too.

• Like 1