Jay is seriously ill and is going to the hospital, probably later today. We wanted to wait until after Thanksgiving but he is really suffering and in extreme pain. If you are interested in what Jay's condition is, let me know and I will tell you. Love, Maggie

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Oh Maggie, I’m so sorry.  Please keep me posted. You both are in my prayers. ♥️♥️

• Like 4

This deeply saddens me. Praying that they can help make him feel more comfortable. Please, please, please keep us posted. And  please let him know that I will be lifting him up in prayer.

Edited by Greytness
  • Like 4

I'm just getting back online and trying to catch up.  It's a terrible choice to have to make, having you by his side has to be of great comfort.  Hoping they can help relieve his suffering and he will know we are all thinking and caring for you both. 

• Like 5

Please keep us updated Maggie. Many of us care deeply and want to be in the loop. I am praying for you and Jayd.

• Like 4

Jay is in the hospital and on heavy-duty IV antibiotics...not sure what is going to happen....still waiting on the doctors, has lots of pain but is hanging in there. Maggie

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Please keep us in the loop, Maggie. Hopefully the antibiotics will do its magic on whatever infection he's been battling.

Sending healing thoughts and prayers

• Like 4

UPDATE: They moved Jay from Telemetry to high-risk ICU today. He is on several life-threatening infections they are 😟treating, have said that he will be in the hospital for a long while, and they are contemplating surgery but are unsure he would be eligible because the flight to Las Vegas and subsequent surgery may be too much for him to survive...(wow...😢) so, we shall see....it is obviously in GOD's hands now....Maggie

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Maggie, my prayers and love to you both.  Please give Jayd a hug from me..❤️  Remember we are always here for you..♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Like 4

Praying for you and Jayd.  Please remember to ask for any help you need.  Don't forget your self-care!  

I don't know if there is anything I can do to help, but please ask!  You are both very much loved here!

• Like 4

NEW UPDATE:

Jay's condition is so poor, after he and I spent hours talking....he has refused the surgery etc. which would alleviate only one problem because he would be enduring many surgeries and subsequent skin grafts, etc. and would still have the underlying lung issues and CHF.

His main reason is to leave the main time, work, doctor's attention and all that goes with it so that someone else with more promise could benefit...His love for mankind is so great ....I will update as we talk to caseworkers, since he will be going into hospice care full-time....thank you and GOD bless each one of you....Maggie and Jayd

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Oh. Maggie.... I'm so sad, but I understand your decision.  God Bless and may Jay and you know how much you are loved by this family. As always, your in my prayers ❤️❤️

• Like 4

Pain relief and comfort. you are both loved with respect and admired. Holding your hands through this electric media and sending gentle hugs.

• Like 4

Maggie, please tell Jayd that I have him in my thoughts and I hope the move to hospice is a positive one.  In my experience they are very good at caring for pain, so hopefully Jayd gets some relief.  E-hugs to you both.

• Like 3