• Announcements

• Talon

Greyforums Mascot ❤️   11/05/2017

I am proud to announce that the beautiful African grey, shown next to Greyforums on our home page is our beloved Sukei!  Our guardian angel KevinD has saved our grey family so that we may continue to share in the bond we have with our finds. This honor is well deserved, and I am thrilled to have Sukei as our Official Greyforums Mascot!  ♥️
CeasarsDad

Grey Owner, What do you look like?

Hi everyone,

It's always great to put a picture with a post. With that in mind lets see YOU.. I'll start it off with a shot of me CeasarsDad.

DSC_0338.jpg

Here's another one..Jeezzzz my hair is turning white.. :(

DSC_0180.jpg

Someone wanted one of me in short hair.. Here ya go.

shorthair.jpg

Lets see you.. Post your photos on this thread.

Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/06/14 21:44<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/06/21 01:16

Ha Ha Ha! :laugh:

I may be alot of things, but brave is not one of them. But all this peer pressure.

IMG_2231.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2009/06/25 04:42

O.K. let me try to post my picture. It is a picture that I use in my business cards. I hope you all don't mind. Under this white text box I only see the word submit. claudiarae.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: raehamilton, at: 2007/05/29 19:26

claudiarae.jpg

I don't have my Cag yet, But here is a picture of me and my Moon Eyed Runt Son. You girls might want him in the kissing booth as well. He's at least as pertty as CD. (Pertty is a word in Texas)

Me-N-Loofa-1.jpg

Post edited by: Loofa, at: 2007/05/31 18:57

Post edited by: Loofa, at: 2007/05/31 19:01

Post edited by: Loofa, at: 2007/05/31 19:03<br><br>Post edited by: Loofa, at: 2007/05/31 19:04

lol, this was a great read, you turned my day around :-) thank you for reminding me to laugh it out! In an effort to to embrace a little bravery, here goes ... this my father and I from his visit in March :-) He claims it hurts to smile lol, but he's secretly squishy on the inside :-) DadandI.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: estream, at: 2007/06/01 02:03

DadandI.jpg

Here is Talonsis! I see she neglected to post a picture of herself. You rarely see her without a horse or her camera. So naturally, I picked the horse.

Pat68.jpg

Hi there.

Here is a picture of Roxy's mom and dad. Only getting married in October, so she is under dad's supervision.

Poor thing! :blink: Image00001.jpg

Image00001.jpg

Brand new member here, Hi all!

Allow me to introduce myself and my fabulous baby CAG, Luna!

Here I am in the beautiful Waikiki

Picture051-vi.jpg

This one is me with my Luna (I'm waiting to get a scolding for putting her on my shoulder ;) )

Picture.jpg

Oh and I'm Taylor btw. :P

Post edited by: LunaBaby, at: 2007/06/21 03:29

Post edited by: LunaBaby, at: 2007/06/21 03:58<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/06/21 04:02

None of Frankie and me, but from a recent trip to Aruba. I don't know how to put it inline, so i uploaded to the album and am linking here...

Aruba_250.jpg

they had tons of parrots at the hotel. There were two greys - an older one which didn't socialize but said lots and lots of things. There was a baby one with some red factor (i decided it was a she). She loved headrubs and really bonded with my boyfriend. I made good friends with the macaws - had them climbing on me by the last few days. Oranges and pineapple from breakfast help you make friends fast :)

Stephanie<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/07/10 13:35

Yep this is pretty much what I look like...Kinda looks like I am in a trance from watching tv at work, and I guess my goofy looking face was the invite for someone to take a pic:P

Me11-78f22f24220745c6a5d957fe4e0ebf18.jpg

Me11-78f22f24220745c6a5d957fe4e0ebf18.jpg

Have you seen the bridge is from Zeppelin btw for those that dont know :P You can just call me Geoff though CD. That's why I put it in my sig.:lol:

And I did post a picture of me already, its in my profile album. But for the sake of having a picture on the topic here...

24June2007grey2.JPG

I don't know where any other pics are right now :P That one is horrible.. me wearing poop ready clothing.. lol.

I got this photo from our Birdgranna family member.. Thanks BirdGranna. :P

TomMillet_2.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/07/13 03:52

TomMillet_2.jpg

692261747_l.jpg

n1330740209_30008683_3547.jpg

0-034.jpg

These are all from about a year and a half ago... but there's Jack! His feathers have gotten better since then. :side:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.